Sep 20, 2010

A getaway to Bukit Tinggi 2

Honestly, I'm still missing the trip to Bukit Tinggi.. Its been so good as this trip has built my body, mind and soul. :)
..
.
Da LOVELY people !
*oinky

Jump shot! Me, Alexis and Sophia.. XD
And here we are in the Japanese Garden :D
My superwoman, Shirley.. Darling, Leonard :* .. Me & Darning Alexis :D



Kimono!! XD XD
Iv'e been telling them that I wanna wear it even before going to Bukit Tinggi..Im sure they get really annoyed for me keep on repeating the same thing again n again n again .... Teeee ! :p



Muacks ! :D

'Addy Jump' HAHA




The cool Gang !
XOXO
I'm So glad to have you guys as part of ma life :)
The wolf game, the climb and the Word.
A
wonderful cell retreat :)


Loves.









Signing off,
Addy





1 comment:

AlexisChean颜莞倩 said...

Haha oinky oink oink!! :P